Monday, November 15, 2010

El Lonely Blog

Contrary to some opinion, the werewolf isn't dead, he's just been dormant. This blog hasn't been struck by silver bullet yet. Life comes at you fast sometimes. The past several weeks have been operating at Formula One speeds. Now life is more normal. It feels like I am driving on the 405 dodging uninsured Mexicans and distracted mothers in their bagged up SUVs.

I have been a bad blogger. It makes feel like a deadbeat dad who skips his child support payments. Not really.  

Things have settled somewhat in Nashville, I finally have a stable internet connect at my casa, along with a washer-dryer. Being sans washer-dryer was more trying than I ever reckoned it would be. Sometimes the oddest conveniences make all of the difference.

Anyhow, I've missed a few full moons, but this werewolf is back and on the prowl.  Aaaahhhh Wooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment